Linux Troubleshooting Complete Video Course: Red Hat EX342
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to analyze Linux
- How to troubleshoot different types of problems in Linux
- How to troubleshoot boot and hardware-related issues
- How to troubleshoot software-related issues
- How to troubleshoot kernel-related issues
- Approach the Red Hat Ex342
- Troubleshooting Basics
- Systems Monitoring
- Troubleshooting Boot Issues
- Managing Hardware Issues
- Managing Storage Issues
- Troubleshooting Networking
- Managing Software Issues
- Managing Application Issues
- Managing Security Issues
- Troubleshooting Kernel Issues
- Fixing Performance Problems
- Sample Exam Red Hat EX342
To get the best out of this video course you should have Linux knowledge at the level of Red Hat RHCSA, Linux Foundation LFCS, Linux +, or LPIC 1.
Intermediate-to-experienced Linux administrators.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- IT Staff that needs to troubleshoot Linux systems.
- Candidates for the Red Hat Certified Architect Troubleshooting exam (exam 342).
- This course will also be a perfect fit for a Red Hat Certified Architect learning path, together with my OpenStack Certification, Linux High Availability, Linux Performance, and Linux Security video courses..
RHCA LEARNING PATH
The Linux Troubleshooting Complete Video Course prepares you for Red Hat EX342, which could be one of the 5 certifications to earn RHCA.
Learn about other video courses available for your RHCA Learning Path.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.