Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack LiveLessons
YOU WILL LEARN
- Solid understanding of OpenStack in a Red Hat environment.
- All the information that is needed to pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack exam.
- OpenStack Basics
- OpenStack Components
- Deploying Red Hat OpenStack with Packstack
- Managing OpenStack with Horizon
- Managing Back-End Services
- Managing Keystone
- Implementing Object Storage with Swift
- Managing Glance Image Services
- Managing Cinder Block Storage
- Understanding Neutron Networking
- Managing Neutron Networking Services
- Managing Nova Compute and Instances
- Implementing OpenStack
- RHCSA OpenStack Final Lab
You will need to have some preliminary Linux knowledge already.
The preliminary knowledge that is required to attend this course can be obtained by working through the RHCSA LiveLessons course.
Beginning to intermediate.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- Linux engineers that want to become certified to work with OpenStack.
- IT architects that need to get insight in the working of OpenStack
- Developers that need to get insight in the working of OpenStack