RHCSA RHEL8 VIDEO COURSE, 3nd Edition
IMPORTANT!: the RHCSA EX200 exam recently has been updated. Containers and Shell scripting are newly added exam topics, which are not yet covered in this video training. Customers of this video training will get first access to materials through their account on pearsonitcertification.com when this becomes available (expected release: beginning of December 2020). If the release of this update is not in time for your scheduled exam, you can use one of these training resources.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Key concepts for all the RHCSA ® exam objectives
- Information on the new RHEL 8 exam
- Performing Basic System Management Tasks.
- Operating Red Hat Enterprise Linux Servers.
- Performing Advanced System Administration Tasks.
- Managing Network Services.
You will need to have some preliminary Linux knowledge already. This course focuses on Linux administration rather than on basic Linux usage.
Beginning to intermediate.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- RHCSA certification candidates.
- Anyone interested in learning about Red Hat from the ground up.
- Linux engineers who are interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills.
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems.
- Developers who write software for Linux.