RHCSA RHEL8 VIDEO COURSE, 3nd Edition
YOU WILL LEARN
- Key concepts for all the RHCSA ® exam objectives
- Information on the new RHEL 8 exam
- Performing Basic System Management Tasks.
- Operating Red Hat Enterprise Linux Servers.
- Performing Advanced System Administration Tasks.
- Managing Network Services.
You will need to have some preliminary Linux knowledge already. This course focuses on Linux administration rather than on basic Linux usage.
RHCSA 9 EXAM
This RHCSA video course is suitable to prepare yourself for your RHCSA 9 certification. RHCSA 9 in comparison to RHCSA 8 is focusing on an increasing amount of topics that matter in Linux environments nowadays such as containers, SELinux and storage. Check Red Hat’s RHCSA 9 Exam objectives for details.
If you would like to have the most up-to-date information on RHCSA 9 certification, join my live RHCSA Crash Course on the O’Reilly learning platform. Or, use this RHCSA 9 video course.
Beginning to intermediate.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- RHCSA certification candidates.
- Anyone interested in learning about Red Hat from the ground up.
- Linux engineers who are interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills.
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems.
- Developers who write software for Linux.