RHCSA COMPLETE VIDEO COURSE, with Virtual Machines, 2nd Edition
YOU WILL LEARN
- Key concepts for all the RHCSA ® exam objectives
- Information on the new RHEL 7 exam
- Performing Basic System Management Tasks
- Operating Red Hat Enterprise Linux Servers
- Performing Advanced System Administration Tasks
- Managing Network Services
You will need to have some preliminary Linux knowledge already.
This course focuses on Linux administration rather than on basic Linux usage.
Lesson 3: Essential File Management Tools
- Understanding Linux File System Layout
- Essential File Management Tasks
- Finding Files
- Understanding Links
- Working with Links
- Working with tar
- Working with Compressed Files
- Lesson 3 Lab: Using File tools
- Lesson 3 Lab Solution
- Exercise 3: Performing File-Based Operations
Beginning to intermediate.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- RHCSA certification candidates
- Anyone interested in learning about Red Hat from the ground up
- Linux engineers who are interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems
- Developers who write software for Linux
RHCSA LEARNING PATH
After finishing this course, get ready for the exam using this RHCSA Exam Prep Video Course.
Also consider using the Red Hat RHCSA ®/ RHCE® 7 Cert Guide to gain more in-depth knowledge about all of the RHCSA and RHCE topics that are covered in the video courses, including 4 RHCSA practice exams and 4 RHCE practice exams.