RHCE EXAM PREP VIDEO WORKSHOP (streaming)
YOU WILL LEARN
- Key concepts to avoid traps and pitfalls on your RHCE exam
- Helpful tips for taking the exam
- Getting ready to take the RHCE Exam
- Learn about RHCE traps, pitfalls and difficulties
- Live exam walk-through
You will need to have some preliminary Linux knowledge already.
This course focuses on Linux administration rather than on basic Linux usage.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- Anyone who wants to become RHCE certified
- Linux engineers who are interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills
- Administrators with a profound knowledge and experience working with other Linux distributions, like SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems
- Developers that write software for Linux
RHCSE LEARNING PATH
The RHCE Exam Prep Workshop prepares you for taking the RHCE Exam. Prior to this course you should prepare yourself for RHCE with RHCE Complete Video Course.
Also consider using the Red Hat RHCSA ®/ RHCE® 7 Cert Guide to gain more in-depth knowledge about all of the RHCSA and RHCE topics that are covered in the video courses, including 4 RHCSA practice exams and 4 RHCE practice exams.