Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide EX200 (e)Book
IMPORTANT!: the RHCSA EX200 exam recently has been updated. Containers and Shell scripting are newly added exam topics, which are not yet covered in this cert guide. Customers of this (e)book will get first access to materials through their account on pearsonitcertification.com when this becomes available (expected release: beginning of December 2020). If the release of this update is not in time for your scheduled exam, you can use one of these training resources.
YOU WILL LEARN
- All that is required to pass the newest version of Red Hat’s RHCSA® exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- Basic System Management
- Operating Running Systems
- Advanced System Administration
- Managing Network Services
Download free chapter ‘‘Managing and Understanding the Boot Procedure’ (chapter 17).
Read the chapter about Managing and Understanding the Boot Procedure
2 PRACTICE EXAMS
A companion website contains 2 free, complete practice exams and two full hours of video training from the author’s Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition.
The RHCSA Cert Guide includes the exclusive offer for 50% OFF the full RHCSA Complete Video Course.
Beginning to intermediate.
THIS GUIDE IS MADE FOR
- RHCSA certification candidates
- Anyone interested in learning about Red Hat from the ground up
- Linux engineers who are interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems
- Developers who write software for Linux
RHCSA LEARNING PATH
The Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide provides you in-depth knowledge about all of the RHCSA topics that are covered in the video course RHCSA RHEL8 Complete Video Course.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO) for the Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide EX200 book, ebook or bundle, please send your request to [email protected].