Red Hat RHCE 8 (EX294) Cert Guide
YOU WILL LEARN
- All that is required to pass the newest version of Red Hat’s RHCE® exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- Performing Core Red Hat system administration tasks
- Understanding Ansible core components
- Installing and configuring Ansible control nodes
- Configuring Ansible managed nodes
- Administering scripts
- Performing system administration tasks with Ansible modules
- Working with roles
- Using advanced Ansible features such as templates and Ansible Vault
2 PRACTICE EXAMS
Pre-exam theoretical exam to help you decide if you’re ready for the real exam.
Two realistic RHCE sample exams delivered through Pearson’s state-of-the-art test engine.
THIS GUIDE IS MADE FOR
- RHCE certification candidates
- Anyone interested in learning about Red Hat from the ground up
- Linux engineers who are interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems
- Developers who write software for Linux
RHCE LEARNING PATH
The Red Hat RHCE 8 Cert Guide provides you in-depth knowledge about all of the RHCE topics that are covered in the video course RHCE RHEL8 Complete Video Course.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO) for the Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide EX200 book, ebook or bundle, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.