Red Hat OpenShift Fundamentals LiveLessons
YOU WILL LEARN
- Understanding when and how to use OpenShift depending on your environment.
- Installing the various versions of OpenShift.
- Creating applications from the web console.
- Creating resources using the oc command line utility.
- Using source-to-image to automatically build containers from the source code.
- Using software-defined networking and using SDN in OpenShift.
- Working with applications, including scaling.
- Handling pod scheduling.
- Managing images, image streams, and OpenShift templates.
- Setting up OpenShift storage.
- Understanding OpenShift
- Installing OpenShift
- Getting Started with OpenShift
- Managing OpenShift Networking
- Deploying Applications
- Managing OpenShift Storage
4 GiB of RAM, 20 GiB of available disk space and a virtualization program like Oracle VirtualBox or VMware Workstation.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- IT professionals that want to manage container deployment in their containerized DevOps environment using OpenShift.