Red Hat OpenShift Administration Red Hat EX280 Video Course
YOU WILL LEARN
- Managing a complete container-based datacenter
- Getting prepared for the EX280 Exam
- Setting up Authentication
- Setting up Authorization
- Creating a Project Template
- Creating a Project
- Running a TLS Secured Application
- Creating a Passthrough Route
- Configuring Autoscaling
- Configuring MySQL
- Configuring WordPress
- Managing OpenShift Clusters
- Managing OpenShift Resources
- Managing OpenShift Authentication and Access
- Performing Operational Cluster Management Tasks
- You will need a virtual machine with 9GB of RAM (12 recommended).
- It’s recommended to take my upcoming EX180 course to deepen your insight in OpenShift.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- IT Professionals who want to manage IT Infrastructure with OpenShift.
- Anyone interested in preparing for the EX280 exam.