RHSCA AND RHCE WEBCASTS
YOU WILL LEARN
- Key concepts on the RHCSA and RHCE exams
- Managing GUID Partitions and EFI Disks (RHCSA)
- Working with ACLs and Special Permissions (RHCSA)
- Configuring Remote Logins (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Working with systemd (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Setting up automount with and without systemd (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Fixing SELinux Issues (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Managing Networking in RHEL 7 (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Securing NFS with Kerberos (RHCE)
- Setting up an iSCSI Environment with Target and Initiator (RHCE)
- Creating Advanced Samba Configurations (RHCE)
You should have some foundational Red Hat knowledge.
The links in the table of contents on this page lead you to 30 second snippets of each individual webcast.
Beginning to intermediate.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- Anyone who want to get RHCSA and RHCE certified
- Linux engineers who are interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills
- Administrators with a profound knowledge and experience working with other Linux distributions, like SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems
- Developers who write software for Linux
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.