OpenStack Certification Complete Video Course
YOU WILL LEARN
- All the information that is needed to pass the Certified OpenStack Administrator Certification or the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack exams.
- OpenStack Basics
- OpenStack Components
- Deploying Red Hat OpenStack with Packstack
- Deploying OpenStack on Ubuntu
- Managing OpenStack with Horizon
- Managing OpenStack from the Command Line
- Managing Back-End Services Managing Keystone
- Implementing Object Storage with Swift
- Implementing Object Storage with Ceph
- Managing Glance Image Services
- Managing Cinder Block Storage
- Understanding Neutron Networking
- Managing Neutron Networking Services
- Managing Nova Compute and Instances
- Implementing OpenStack
- RHCSA OpenStack Final Lab
- Certified OpenStack Administrator Final Lab
You will need to have some preliminary Linux knowledge already.
The product focuses on theoretical and practical configuration. Users should have a working knowledge of Linux. The course is apt for experienced Linux or UNIX administrators.
The preliminary knowledge that is required to attend this course can be obtained by working through the RHCSA LiveLessons course.
Lesson 1: Understanding OpenStack
- Learning objectives
- A Primer to IaaS Cloud Computing
- Understanding the Role of the OpenStack Foundation
- OpenStack Foundation Guiding Principles
- Understanding the Success of OpenStack
- OpenStack Release Cycle
- OpenStack Distributors
- OpenStack Contributors
- OpenStack Licensing
- Interacting with OpenStack (CLI, Horizon, API calls)
- Activity: Accessing OpenStack
- Lesson 1 Quiz
Beginning to intermediate.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- Linux engineers that want to become certified to work with OpenStack.
- IT architects that need to get insight in the working of OpenStack
- Developers that need to get insight in the working of OpenStack