LINUX UNDER THE HOOD LIVE SESSIONS
YOU WILL LEARN
How to work more efficiently with Linux by understanding exactly how it works.
- How Linux is organized
- About C code, scripts and compiled programs
- Understanding Linux commands and how they work
- Understanding the Linux boot procedure
- Understanding Linux storage
- Understanding memory management
- Understanding processes
- Hardware initialization
- Looking closer at the kernel
- Understanding networking
- Performance optimization
- The future of Linux
You have done any of my other Linux video courses, or if you have some experience with Linux already.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR YOU IF YOU
- Want to make sure that your Linux servers are secure.
- Want to take the Red Hat Server Hardening exam.
- Are looking for a solid preparation to take the LPI 303 exam.