LINUX SECURITY COMPLETE VIDEO COURSE
YOU WILL LEARN
- Linux security
- Red Hat RHCA Server Hardening exam
- LPIC-3 Security exam
- Linux Operating System Security
- Managing Linux User Security
- Securing Linux Services
- Securing Linux Infrastructure
You have some experience in working with Linux.
If you are a beginner or you need some a refresher course, you can start with the Beginning Linux System Administration course, the Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course, or the CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 Complete Video Course.
Lesson 2: Managing File System Security Properties
- Creating encryted volumes – Part 1
- Creating encryted volumes – Part 2
- Using security related mount options
- Monitoring file system changes (AIDE)
- Lesson Lab
- Lesson Lab pdf
- Lesson Lab solution
- Activity: Managing Encrypted Volumes
- Activity: Formatting a LUKS Encrypted Volume
- Exercise 3: Performing File-Based Operations
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR YOU IF YOU
- Want to make sure that your Linux servers are secure.
- Want to take the Red Hat Server Hardening exam.
- Are looking for a solid preparation to take the LPI 303 exam.