LINUX SECURITY COMPLETE VIDEO COURSE
YOU WILL LEARN
- Linux security
- Red Hat RHCA Server Hardening exam
- LPIC-3 Security exam
- Linux Operating System Security
- Managing Linux User Security
- Securing Linux Services
- Securing Linux Infrastructure
You have some experience in working with Linux.
If you are a beginner or you need some a refresher course, you can start with the Beginning Linux System Administration course, the Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course, or the CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 Complete Video Course.
Lesson 2: Managing File System Security Properties
- Creating encryted volumes – Part 1
- Creating encryted volumes – Part 2
- Using security related mount options
- Monitoring file system changes (AIDE)
- Lesson Lab
- Lesson Lab pdf
- Lesson Lab solution
- Activity: Managing Encrypted Volumes
- Activity: Formatting a LUKS Encrypted Volume
- Exercise 3: Performing File-Based Operations
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR YOU IF YOU
- Want to make sure that your Linux servers are secure.
- Want to take the Red Hat Server Hardening exam.
- Are looking for a solid preparation to take the LPI 303 exam.
RHCA LEARNING PATH
The Linux Security Video Course prepares you for Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening (EX413), which could be one of the 5 certifications to earn RHCA.
LINUX+ LPIC-1 LEARNING PATH
The Linux Security Video Course prepares you for LPIC-3 303 (Security) Exams.