Linux Performance Optimization Complete Video Course: Red Hat EX442
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to understand and analyze Linux performance to determine best optimization methods
- Which parts of the operating system you need to optimize, and the mechanisms in place to do that
- How to optimize Linux performance to manage servers with specific needs
- Performance Optimization Basics
- Tuning Essentials
- Limiting Resource Usage
- Tuning for Small Files
- Tuning Memory
- Tuning for CPU-intense Workloads
- Tuning File Services
- Database Workload Tuning
- Tuning Power Usage
- Tuning Virtualization
- Sample Exam of the Red Hat EX442
FREE ACCESS Lesson 2: Tuning Essentials (38:44 minutes)
Get immediate free access to this lesson in the complete video course experience.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- Linux professionals who are preparing to take the exam for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning (EX442).
- Anyone who wants to learn how to analyze and optimize performance of Linux.
- You if you are looking to go beyond the objectives of the exam—and beyond Red Hat—to understand Linux performance.
- You if you are preparing for the RHCA exam 442 (EX442).
RHCA LEARNING PATH
The Linux Performance Optimization Complete Video Course prepares you for Red Hat EX442, which could be one of the 5 certifications to earn RHCA.