Linux High Availability Clustering Complete Video Course
YOU WILL LEARN
- Key concepts for all of the objectives on the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise (RHCA) exam about High Availability (EX436).
- High Availability parts of the LPI 304 exam.
- High Availability Essentials
- Linux HA Clustering
- Cluster Storage
- Configuring Advanced HA Solutions
- Load Balancing
You are an intermediate or well experienced Linux administrator.
FREE ACCESS Module 1: High Availability Essentials
- High Availability Clusters
- Load Balancing Clusters
- High Performance Clusters
- Example: Creating an HA Solution for a Web Server
- Shared Storage
- Understanding Active/Passive vs. Active/Active
- Setting up an HA Architecture
- Exercise: Describe the High Availability Service
Get immediate free access to this complete module in the complete video course experience.
Beginning to intermediate.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- Anyone interested in Linux High Availability
- Candidates for the Red Hat Certified Architect ‘High Availability’ Exam (Exam 436 and/or the LPIC-3 304 Virtualization and High Availability Exam)
RHCA LEARNING PATH
The Linux High Availability Video Course prepares you for EX436, which could be one of the 5 certifications to earn RHCA.