Linux High Availability Clustering Complete Video Course
YOU WILL LEARN
- Key concepts for all of the objectives on the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise (RHCA) exam about High Availability (EX436).
- High Availability parts of the LPI 304 exam.
- High Availability Essentials
- Linux HA Clustering
- Cluster Storage
- Configuring Advanced HA Solutions
- Load Balancing
You are an intermediate or well experienced Linux administrator.
THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
Beginning to intermediate.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- Anyone interested in Linux High Availability
- Candidates for the Red Hat Certified Architect ‘High Availability’ Exam (Exam 436 and/or the LPIC-3 304 Virtualization and High Availability Exam)