Automating with Ansible LiveLessons
YOU WILL LEARN
- The basics of Ansible, including running Ad-hoc Commands and implementing Playbooks (Review)
- Implement DevOps using Vagrant, including setting up a vagrant development environment
- Manage IT Infrastructure with Ansible, including Dynamic Inventories, Windows, Docker, and cloud instances
- Leverage advanced Ansible features, including working with nested loops, with_items, when statements, handlers, tags, and blocks
- Work with Roles and Ansible Galaxy
- Use Ansible Vault and encrypted files
- Troubleshoot Ansible, including playbooks and managed hosts
- Optimize Ansible, including configuring delegation and parallelism
- Work with Ansible Tower
- Setting up Ansible-based DevOps Environment
- Advanced Ansible Features
- Ansible Optimization and Troubleshooting
- Ansible Tower
To get the best out of this video course you should know how to set up an environment where Ansible is used for configuration management. Also you need to be familiar with the basics of working with Ansible modules in ad-hoc commands and playbooks, and have already learned how to work with Jinja2 templates.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- IT professionals
- System administrators
- Red Hat professionals, including those preparing for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (exam 407)
RHCA LEARNING PATH
The Automating with Ansible LiveLessons compliments the Ansible Fundamentals Video course and can be done after completing the RHCSA Learning Path.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.