Ansible Fundamentals LiveLessons
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to get started with Ansible
- Understand Ansible architecture
- Work with playbooks
- Work with variables, inclusions, and task control
- Use flow control, conditionals, and Jinja2 templates
- How to get started with Ansible.
- Ansible architecture and the different components that are typically involved in an Ansible environment.
- Ansible playbooks.
- How to work with variables, facts, and inclusions.
- Insight in more items that make Ansible such a flexible solution.
- Basic Linux skills required.
- To run the labs in this course, two virtual machines with a Linux installation are required. Using CentOS 7.3 or higher is recommended.
Basic Linux skills required.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- For you as an administrator or developer who wants to get started in a fast and easy way without spending too much time on details.
- If you want to start studying for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (exam 407).
- IT professionals
- System administrators
- Red Hat professionals