Ansible Certification Complete Video Course: Red Hat EX407
YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to working with Ansible, including essential configuration to get you started as quickly as possible.
- Ansible architecture and essential Ansible components, including playbooks, variables, task control, flow control, conditionals, and Jinja2 templates.
- Using DevOps: Learn how Vagrant can be used to set up an environment with virtual machines, and how to set up an IT Infrastructure with Ansible.
- Manage Windows, network equipment, as well as cloud infrastructure with Ansible.
- Getting started with Ansible
- Understanding Ansible architecture
- Working with playbooks
- Working with variables, inclusions, and task control
- Using flow control, conditionals, and Jinja2 templates
- Setting up Ansible-based DevOps Environment
- Advanced Ansible Features
- Ansible Optimization and Troubleshooting
- Working with Ansible Tower
Basic Linux skills required.
To run the labs in this course, two virtual machines with a Linux installation are required. Using CentOS 7.3 or higher is recommended.
THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- IT professionals
- System administrators
- Red Hat professionals, including those preparing for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (exam 407)