What you will learn
• Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
• Managing Systemd services
• Configuring Networking
• Integrating journald and rsyslog logging
• Understanding GRUB2
• Managing the XFS and Btrfs file system
• Troubleshooting RHEL 7 boot problems
• Configuring a firewall with firewalld
• Managing DNS in RHEL 7
• Managing Time Synchronization
• Using Docker
• Small improvements This course is for
• Skilled Linux administrators that either already have a lot of experience with previous versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, or are holding a current RHCSA or RHCE certificate on previous versions of Red Hat.
• Those working towards an RHCE certificate, particularly if their RHCSA certificate was on RHEL 6.x
1. 4 hours of personal visual instructions
View demo videos: click here
Complete course outline: click here
Price: USD 119,99
Start now: Buy this course here.
You have immediate access to the online video training after your payment completion.